Wednesday, February 2, 2011

See ya bacteria with TAKEYA!

Bacteria, germs, mold, all give me the heebie jeebies. Once upon a time, I may or may not have watched something in the news about bacteria, water bottles, serious illnesses. Obviously my mind has failed to recover the story in its full glory, but can't you just imagine these little buggers giving high fives to one another as they procreate? No? It's just me?

I've tried many times to use a water bottle in an effort to drink more water. But the very thought of tiny, microscopic germs growing inside the bottles would eventually creep into my head and I'd abandon another bottle yet again.  Well until, wait for it, wait... for... it... TAKEYA. Take that, germs! They are made of glass and encased in silicon sleeves. If water bottles can have personalities, I'd say Takeya is nothing but classic and chic.




1 comment:

  1. Their bottles and website are pretty! I was just at the Container Store yesterday, and I saw some similar glass bottles w/ the silicone cover. I'd be afraid to break these bottles though. I've dropped my Sigg bottle several times. That's the only thing deterring me from getting a glass one. Have you gotten one or know of anyone that has?

    ReplyDelete