Sunday, February 6, 2011

Eye see you!

For several years, every Saturday from 9am to 2pm, I attended art school. I learned how to use different paint mediums, starting with charcoal, pastels, watercolor, to finally oil paint. I used to abhor this weekly ritual of waking up early, especially when I felt like the whole world got the privilege of sleeping in. In retrospect, it is one of the best things that happened to me. I recently discovered a new interest in painting. Since the air ventilation of my studio doesn't allow for oil painting, I invested in watercolor pencils. 


I have an extra package of Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils (set of 12 pencils) that came in the mail and the art store just advised that I can keep the extra pack. I am willing to part with it as long as you're willing to pay for shipping.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment